CS8100 3D "Select"
Exclusive to 360 Visualise
Introducing the CS 8100 3D Select, the NEW affordable and easy-to-use 2D/3D imaging system that makes 3D technology simple. Combining our award-winning 2D imaging with the power of 3D, the CS 8100 3D covers a broad range of applications and is ideal for daily use. The CS 8100 3D offers the highest image quality for your investment and makes 3D imaging more accessible—truly putting powerful imaging technology within everyone’s reach.
Choose from four patient morphologies and three jaw shapes, then select the appropriate imaging program for your needs.
- Standard panoramic exam
- Pediatric panoramic exam
- Segmented panoramic exam
- Panoramic exam without TMJ
- Lateral TMJ exam (4 views)
- Lateral TMJ exam (2 views)
- Sinus program
- Segmented bitewing
- EndoHD mode (5 cm x 5 cm; 75 µm resolution)—high-resolution mode delivers maximum precision for exams that require greater visibility of the patient’s root and/or canal morphologies; best-suited for endodontic applications
- Pediatric program (4 cm x 4 cm)—limit patient exposure by confining radiation to a small area; a great option for younger patients, implant planning, and follow-up exams
- Universal field of view (5 cm x 5 cm)—the ideal compromise of image size and dose, this mode ensures you receive the details you need, with no unnecessary information; ideal for most local dental applications
For the first 6 months you also get:
- Dual jaw mode (8 cm x 9 cm)*—capture both dental arches in a single scan for cases that involve a larger area
- Single jaw mode (8 cm x 5 cm)—ideal for cases that require a full view of either mandible or maxilla, including implant planning with surgical guide creation and oral surgeries
This great "try before you buy" feature, gives you 6 months to decide if you need the full jaw capability, if you do, simply buy the permanent unlock for the software and enjoy all the capabilities of the full machine. Great low start way of getting access to 3D CBCT.
Low Finance with rates from just 3.2% you can have full feature low dose CBCT from only £480.17 per month of seven years, or £544.48 over five years.
We Also Recommend